Sunday, March 20, 2011

Updates, Part Deux

So that all students will have the opportunity to receive and give feedback I am declaring certain blogs off limits as of the time stamp of this post:
  1. Oreva
  2. Jessica T.
  3. Melanie
  4. Vy
  5. Akua
I will update the list accordingly.

Additionally, some students are not (A) posting the link to their blog in the appropriate post, (B) enabling comments [although I suspect you may be moderating your comments - Tinu], or (C) complaining in your blogs about this assignment and about your disdain of AP English IV. You must post the appropriate links to earn credit for this assignment in addition to enabling comments as I am trying to provide feedback, and if I cannot complete this then you will lose points.

As for your contempt, I do not want to hear it, or rather, read it. If you suspect a post or title will not be appreciated by yours truly then change it, ASAP!

Failure to comply with these directives by the deadline (3/22, 3 pm) will result in a 0.  

See you tomorrow, with your tennis shoes!

2 comments:

Ignacio said...

As I lurked through the comments at 4 am Monday morning, I find it quite hilarious that many students haven't done this assignment, quite limited to who to comment for Assignment #2, sadly I'm part of those. :(

Tinu Familuyi said...

It should be working now...i think